Learn more. SG-J Created on July 24, How can i change the ringtone for incoming calls on Skype for Mac.
- Phone Calls.
- microsoft word powerpoint for mac!
- Understanding Skype Basics!
- Tell us how we can improve Skype for Business.
- Share your voice.
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
I have the same question Microsoft Agent. I hope this information helps.
Thanks for marking this as the answer. How satisfied are you with this reply?
- [SOLVED] Teams not ringing for external incoming calls - Office - Spiceworks?
- How to Fix Not Being Able to Hear People on Skype.
- How do I change Skype ringtone? - Apple Community!
- best office printer for mac!
- zipcloud appeared on my mac.
- cant open html file on mac.
- mount iso as cd drive mac.
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. How satisfied are you with this response?
- windows 8 auf mac pro!
- change mac address software windows;
- printing from mac to windows printer;
- Disable simultaneous ring (Mac, iPhone, IOS).
In reply to Sam I Am Green eggs and ham The meaning of this thing is quite easy to understand. Just like phone contacts, now, this is possible to set a different ringtone for a specific contact. Generally, all mobiles have an option to choose one ringtone or a set of people or for a particular contact. The same thing has been brought up by Skype. If you have loads of contacts on Skype and you get many calls from few couple of people, you can easily utilize this new option so that you can get the caller name prior to checking the mobile screen.
What's New in Skype for Windows, Mac, Linux and Web? | Skype Support
Unfortunately, this particular option has been implemented in Skype for Android only. However, it will be available for other platforms very soon.
This is quite and straightforward. As this option is implemented in the latest version of Skype, you should check out the version before trying to do anything. To check the version of your installed Skype app, do follow the following steps,. At first, make sure that you have Skype in your mobile. Find out the Skype app and tap on it. You will get the version number as shown in the following picture.
How to Stop iPhone Calls Ringing a Mac
If you have 5. But, if you do not have this version, you need to update your Skype app. To do so, just open Google play Store, search for Skype, open the Skype option and tap on Update button. Then, open the Skype app on your mobile to set custom ringtone for particular contact. Go to People tab and select a contact for that you want to set a different ringtone.